So, large sigh, somebody laugh.................
1.) Do you prefer dark roast coffee or light roast coffee?
2) What would you pick if you had only one coffee to drink everyday for the rest of your life?
3) Do you think that the coffee brewing machine matters in the process?
4) Do you prefer a blend or a single growth coffee from a specific area of the world? i.e(Colombia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Costa Rica etc.......?
5) What do you think about mail order coffee?
6) Do you support local roasters as opposed to national or multi-national brands?
Getting in touch with your audience is a huge thing, and I simply want to know you better. So I can deliver a service or a vehicle to help you. Coffee has been my life for 27 + years of my life. I have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge in the field. I always tell people I was selling the only legal drug in America. But it is true, it is addictive. I also know I have amassed a wealth of knowledge about business and the do's and don'ts, I will be certainly sharing those with you over the coming posts. But I want you to know that I appreciate your taking the time to read this blog and I would welcome some interaction. All the best to everyone!! Thanks for reading, Joe