Skip to main content

Clarification on the 3rd Blend of Coffee!!!!

Hey ,one more thing!! The 3rd blend is going to be called "The Cowboy Blend", I had my tongue in my cheek a little too deep on that one. Thank you, just had to clarify that. 4 bag Gift set for $52.95! Now I have to figure out how people can order, pretty funny actually. Talk about putting the cart before the horse! We'll figure it out in the next few days because we will be roasting our first batches of this by Friday!! Thanks for your time and appreciate you following the blog.
Joe Leary
JavaJoe's Specialty Coffee LTD

Popular posts from this blog

Has The Coffee Roasting Business In The U.S. Taken Its Last J.A.B.?#coffee#coffeebusinessnews

Has The Coffee Roasting Business In The U.S. Taken Its Last J.A.B.?
Unless you have been hiding in an unmarked oil well over the past few months, you already must have realized there has been a significant change in the coffee roasting industry. The $40 billion U.S. market has another bully on the block and watch out Nestle, these gentleman are playing for all the marbles.#entrepreneurship

Coffee beans, which is the second largest traded commodity in the world is apparently a target of one of the richest families in Europe. The Reimann family has not so quietly, been actively targeting U.S roasters and using a “price is not an issue" formula!



The cash is there, and they are clearly not afraid to be buying based on future earnings projections. This isn't a strange occurrence for J.A.B., they purchased D.E. Master Blenders, Douwe Egbert for a cool $10 billion. Many analysts refer to this transaction as, "a pure play coffee company".

Their coffee portfolio no…

How To Roast Your Own Coffee At Home!

How To Roast Your Own Coffee At Home!How to roast your own coffee at home! This is a question I have been asked by many people, especially lately. I haven't been actively updating the blog lately because this is one area of my return to the coffee business that I have really been working on.
First of all, coming from a commercial coffee roasting plant, with over 25 years of experience, this question was one I really had to think about. I was thinking, is it even possible to roast a quality cup of coffee at home and secondly, is it worth your time, effort and expense?
Well the answer is a resounding, ABSOLUTELY! Now, with Black Friday right around the corner, I thought this would be a fantastic time to talk a little about the process, the equipment required and some of the nuances you must eventually master to experience the Freshest cup of coffee you will EVER drink!
Now for me, I was lucky enough to pick whatever coffee or blend from my plant on a daily basis, throw a pound in my 1…

The Coffee Roasting Process and Its Effects On The Products You Drink!

By Joe Leary/Principal/Lead Source Digital Marketer's & KYC Consulting on LinkedIn

Today I would like to explain just how much the roasting process effects the coffee we consume on a daily basis. I sincerely hope you find this article enjoyable, interesting and informative.

I am going to attempt to explain the 4 major roasting processes and what it does and doesn't do to the world's second most popularly traded commodity. Before I get started, there is something you need to know about coffee. When coffee is roasted it goes through a process, within that process the beans are altered by temperature and generally gas, LNG, electricity and even wood.

During this process the beans reach levels within that process that makes the beans, "crack". Depending on how light or dark they are being roasting they "crack either once or twice. This alters the flavor profile tremendously, so please keep that in mind while reading this article.

I have included some pictures, t…