Skip to main content

The Perfect Blends After 25 Years!!!!

Hello, Everyone,

I have been quite busy lately, probably thanks to this blog, with some really interesting projects. All the while I have been pondering whether or not, to get back into the business I so know and love.....
I have worked with people who want to use fruitwood in the roasting process to affect the ultimate flavor of the finished product, to, redesigning a production line that has multiple uses and endless flexibility! That is all well and good, and I will keep on taking these very interesting and complicated challenges. I love it, I am at the very root a fan of risk taking, if you haven't gotten that impression before this post!(HINT; maybe you should start from the beginning) LOL!!
But coffee is my love and I have been working on, what I call my "desert island blend". You get it right? You know, if you were on a desert island and you had only one song to listen to, what would it be or .....well you get it.
So after 25 years I have found and created my JavaJoe's Desert Island Blend, my 3 weeks stranded Blend, my "OK This is Way Better Than Normal" blend and one hey if you have to do it, my Decadent Decaf Blend. So, here's the deal, these are not cheap! "You remember my last posting I hope about DE-Commoditizing your product article. But they are fantastic quality blends that have, after 25 years of testing, my full stamp of Approval on it!! I hope you noticed I don't advertise Dunkin Donuts or even Peet's Coffee on here. I am simply not a fan. I am however a fan of the Illy products I advertise on this blog as well as, Cafe Britt, and the Donut Shop K-Cups are the best in that limited format. Not to be a snob, but if you really want to drink great coffee, learn how to use a French Press! Which is in here somewhere in this blog!! I have been advertising it for months!! Bodum is the best, trust me!!
So now I have to figure out how to install a buy button on here for people that want to order these blends!!! Unfortunately, blogging is about as computer savvy as I get, along with putting an auto-responder on here. SO YOU CAN JOIN MY EMAIL LIST PLEASE!!!! So bear with me because I should have this all figured out by the end of the week!
I would like to ask you all a question now. You have been reading this blog, well most of you for quite awhile now. In fact my last post reached over 100 people yesterday, a new record!!! Everyone says, traffic is everything, I say loyalty is everything!! I understand their point but for all of the people following this blog, and there will be plenty more to come from it trust me, you know I have really never tried to sell you anything, and I am still not really. I would just like to know, if these coffees will be available by the end of the week, who would buy them? Leave a comment. Please. Yes or no, it is ok either way.
I can tell you that the Desert Island blend is going to be $14.29 for 11oz + shipping & handling! The other ones are going to be $13.39 and the Decaf is going to be $14.79 all 11 oz formats! It is Swiss Water Process.
Anyway, that's it for now, oh, except there will be a sampler 4 pack for 52.95!!! Initially so there you go. I hope you tell your friends and family, spread the word, I am starting from scratch on this again but I know it will be worth it!!!
So for now, We'll talk soon!!
Joe Leary
Leary Consulting LLC
Look me up on Linkedin for a taste of what I can help you with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Espresso Information!!

Hi everyone, I LOVE a good espresso and it always troubled me about the lack of knowledge some people had about coffee and espresso, especially in the U.S., because that's where I am from, I am not sure this is prevalent throughout the world, but there are some things everyone should know about espresso. First off, it doesn't matter what type of roast or beans you use really. It just matters that the coffee is ground to a certain fineness. This causes the massive amount of pressurized extraction you get from brewing it in an espresso machine!! The massive pressure that an espresso machine provides is the key to good espresso, not the beans or the blend, or the roast shade. In fact, some of the most powerful espresso I have ever tasted is from a roast that most people would describe as light roasted coffee!!  You see the way the espresso interacts with the brain is very different. It calls into attention a brain function called Adnosine which releases adrenaline into yo

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business#commoditybusiness#freebusinessadvice

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business     I have over 26 years of experience in a commodity based business. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just commodities, it was the number 2 traded commodity on the planet, coffee. Although I will be referring to coffee in this article, this information will translate into any commodity based business. One thing I do want to point out, that perhaps many haven't considered. Almost every business, if not every single business is affected in some way by commodities. Whether it is a meat packer buying boxes(by the way beef is a commodity), or a bakery packaging mini muffins in portion controlled lots. Yes, board to make boxes is a commodity, and many of the packaging materials a manufacturing facility uses is petroleum based. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to point out that understanding commodities and how to manage and minimize your exposure to wild price swings is an extremely important skill. So I'd lik

The Art Of Creating A Great Coffee Blend

  THE ART OF CREATING A GREAT COFFEE BLEND!   This is pretty much where the rubber meets the road, in the coffee industry. Coffee blends make up the vast majority of successful products within this industry. Single Origins and Estate Coffees are wonderful, but, coffee blends are generally the mainstay of most consumers purchases. There are several reasons for that. Today I want to explain and explore how you would go about finding the right coffee blend for you and, what goes into the process of roasting and blending coffee and the underlying reasons. I hope you find this enjoyable and entertaining. After all it really is the "Art" side of the coffee industry. It is also the down and dirty business side of the industry. Let's take a closer look at what goes into this process. Most of you know that coffee is an agricultural product. With any product that is cultivated and grown, there are natural cycles that occur. Coffee is no different. Coffee