Skip to main content

New Item, that is well worth looking at!

Hey,
On the right column of this blog is 2 great company's. Yeah I am still trying to figure out the distribution of my own blends, but, hey I am not the only kid on the block! Caffe Britt, who actually own farms in Costa Rica, Brazil and Peru have come out with a blend of coffee that is very good! You can find it to the right of this blog! And yes I get a small commission for selling their coffee. But as I have said in the past. I will not advertise coffee on here that doesn't meet my stringent standards. This limited edition coffee does, The Heritage Blend. It is Costa Rica in a nutshell ,so i am giving it a 5 star thumbs up! They own the farms and they can cherry pick the best beans at the height of their flavor! I commend anyone that can do that, because coffee is my life, it is my passion. So give it a try , the company is value driven and they do things right!  So coffee lover's everywhere should try it at least once, because they deliver great coffee!
Now, the banner on the right for Coffee for Less.com. They are a great story and give back  large percentage of a regular business to charity! Read about it and buy the products from this website, because I admire their vision. You can get everything from coffee, coffeemaker's at a fair price. I would suggest some ogf the Lacas Coffee and the New York Blends in particular. But hey, that's just me. Coffee is an acquired taste. I just think they have a cool mission and deserve a shout out! Regardless, if I was you, I would go for the Cafe Britt offer, the other one will still be around in the future. Just my opinion. Enjoy everyone!!! Drink up!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business#commoditybusiness#freebusinessadvice

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business     I have over 26 years of experience in a commodity based business. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just commodities, it was the number 2 traded commodity on the planet, coffee. Although I will be referring to coffee in this article, this information will translate into any commodity based business. One thing I do want to point out, that perhaps many haven't considered. Almost every business, if not every single business is affected in some way by commodities. Whether it is a meat packer buying boxes(by the way beef is a commodity), or a bakery packaging mini muffins in portion controlled lots. Yes, board to make boxes is a commodity, and many of the packaging materials a manufacturing facility uses is petroleum based. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to point out that understanding commodities and how to manage and minimize your exposure to wild price swings is an extremely important skill. So I'd lik...

The Coffee Roasting Process and Its Effects On The Products You Drink!

By Joe Leary/Principal/Lead Source Digital Marketer's & KYC Consulting on LinkedIn Today I would like to explain just how much the roasting process effects the coffee we consume on a daily basis. I sincerely hope you find this article enjoyable, interesting and informative. I am going to attempt to explain the 4 major roasting processes and what it does and doesn't do to the world's second most popularly traded commodity. Before I get started, there is something you need to know about coffee. When coffee is roasted it goes through a process, within that process the beans are altered by temperature and generally gas, LNG, electricity and even wood. During this process the beans reach levels within that process that makes the beans, "crack". Depending on how light or dark they are being roasting they "crack either once or twice. This alters the flavor profile tremendously, so please keep that in mind while reading this article. I have included some...

Entrepreneurs! OK So You Want To Go For It!! The Big Payday!#entrepreneurs#businessadvice#growingmybusiness#goingforit#bigidea

So You Want To Be a Rock n Roll Star? In my last post, I gave you my reasons for not going for the Big Payday! I mean everything is relative for sure, but I am talking about really going for it. Well this post is for those out there that have "The Big Idea", and want to go for the huge payday that accompanies substantially growing your business. How do you get there? Well it really isn't rocket science to tell you the truth. It just means you have to embrace change, which is easier said than done, especially if you are the founder/sole owner/visionary, like so many entrepreneurs are. Here is how you get to say!! Show me The Money!! Here are some of the steps you must go through to get you to that next level. - Due Diligence So you might be at a plateau, but you know in your heart that this could be or should be a mass market product or service. You must take the business and compartmentalize every aspect. What you're doing. How you're doing i...