Skip to main content

Back To Business!#entrepreurs#lifestories#businesssuccessstories#businessadvice

So in December of 2007, it was a new era for my company. W had the capital, we had new energy, and we had me focused after a 5 month, semi-absence. Well Full-absence if you ask me!
Like I said the financials were, thank god, flawless! You know for all you financial wizards out there! I am still laughed at to this very day, but after its all said and done. If you have more money in the bank than you did the previous Monday, HEY, you were doing pretty good! Now I know that's over simplified, but in a way not really. You see, if you started the week with say, $16,000 and the next week after all your bills are paid and nothing is owed in the company, you have a balance of say $22,000! That means you had a pretty good week!! It is that simple! Cash Flow is EVERYTHING!!
Here I'll save you probably $80,000 for a Harvard B school MBA!
#1 Get The Money!!!
#2 Cash Flow!!!!!
I should just stop there! This is already the most informative blog I have posted! Yeah, really people it is THAT simple to start a business and run one successfully!
So by the middle of December of that year, I was already into talks with companies that were looking to sell in the industry! This was fascinating! It was a whole new world, negotiating to buy a privately held company! This was invigorating it was powerful. I lived to learn and compete! It was the perfect foil for what I needed at the time. I felt alive again!!
Somehow, someway I realized I was a survivor. That is for sure, because out of all the trials and tribulations it took me to get to this point, there was nothing that could stop me. It would sound completely cocky, I know. But if you knew me, that would be the furthest thing from your mind. I just mean, the planets aligned, and I could see it happening. I really can't explain it. Hmm, interesting now I am thinking about this now... Anyway, the deals were on, and things were back on track! It felt good! Really good to get back on track!

Joe

Comments

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Espresso Information!!

Hi everyone, I LOVE a good espresso and it always troubled me about the lack of knowledge some people had about coffee and espresso, especially in the U.S., because that's where I am from, I am not sure this is prevalent throughout the world, but there are some things everyone should know about espresso. First off, it doesn't matter what type of roast or beans you use really. It just matters that the coffee is ground to a certain fineness. This causes the massive amount of pressurized extraction you get from brewing it in an espresso machine!! The massive pressure that an espresso machine provides is the key to good espresso, not the beans or the blend, or the roast shade. In fact, some of the most powerful espresso I have ever tasted is from a roast that most people would describe as light roasted coffee!!  You see the way the espresso interacts with the brain is very different. It calls into attention a brain function called Adnosine which releases adrenaline into yo

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business#commoditybusiness#freebusinessadvice

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business     I have over 26 years of experience in a commodity based business. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just commodities, it was the number 2 traded commodity on the planet, coffee. Although I will be referring to coffee in this article, this information will translate into any commodity based business. One thing I do want to point out, that perhaps many haven't considered. Almost every business, if not every single business is affected in some way by commodities. Whether it is a meat packer buying boxes(by the way beef is a commodity), or a bakery packaging mini muffins in portion controlled lots. Yes, board to make boxes is a commodity, and many of the packaging materials a manufacturing facility uses is petroleum based. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to point out that understanding commodities and how to manage and minimize your exposure to wild price swings is an extremely important skill. So I'd lik

The Art Of Creating A Great Coffee Blend

  THE ART OF CREATING A GREAT COFFEE BLEND!   This is pretty much where the rubber meets the road, in the coffee industry. Coffee blends make up the vast majority of successful products within this industry. Single Origins and Estate Coffees are wonderful, but, coffee blends are generally the mainstay of most consumers purchases. There are several reasons for that. Today I want to explain and explore how you would go about finding the right coffee blend for you and, what goes into the process of roasting and blending coffee and the underlying reasons. I hope you find this enjoyable and entertaining. After all it really is the "Art" side of the coffee industry. It is also the down and dirty business side of the industry. Let's take a closer look at what goes into this process. Most of you know that coffee is an agricultural product. With any product that is cultivated and grown, there are natural cycles that occur. Coffee is no different. Coffee