Skip to main content

Espresso Machine Year End Blowout Sale!! Hurry Before They Are All Gone!#espressomachines#newyeardeals#saleonespressomachines

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

If you have been following this blog lately, you will know that I have found my way back into the coffee business recently. I had been in the business for 27 years and for a little over three years I had little to do with coffee. Except to consult on a bunch of related projects.

I am still going to continue my consulting business, because I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy sharing my business experiences with small businesses, entrepreneurs and just people who dream of working for themselves one day. However,,,,,

I am the distributor for these amazing single serve Espresso Machines designed in Belgium. I think they are a fantastic machine and I am quite sure, you will agree if you decide to buy one!

I have 9 machines left until I receive my next shipment which won't be arriving until the beginning of February. So I have decided to run an End of The Year Blowout Sale! These machines were priced ridiculously low to begin with, considering the quality and craftsmanship that is in every one of them.

I was selling the machine and a starter pack of 50 single serve variety pack of Espresso for $270 before the holidays! I have to say that was a resounding success and now I am ready to clean out the inventory for the new arrivals come February.

The same high quality machine with the same 50 pack of Espresso will be on sale for the next 4 days only, for the low price of......
$225!#giftsforcoffeelovers

That's right. You get the same high quality machine with the Capsules that have 20% more coffee than any other capsule in this market for this great reduced price!#bestdealsonespressomachines

I have to tell you, that there really is only 9 machines and when they are gone they are gone. The new price in February will most likely be over $300. So if you are interested, I would order now. It is first come first served. So below is the demo video, and below that will be the buy button.

 



Make sure you order this right away, if you get an "out of stock" or "back ordered" message that means the sale is over! So if you act right away, you may be lucky and get 1 of these machines for a crazy deal!!#espressomachinesale

So hopefully you won't procrastinate. Good luck and I hope you are one of the lucky ones that gets this machine, you'll be enjoying Espresso within a few days!  Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Espresso Information!!

Hi everyone, I LOVE a good espresso and it always troubled me about the lack of knowledge some people had about coffee and espresso, especially in the U.S., because that's where I am from, I am not sure this is prevalent throughout the world, but there are some things everyone should know about espresso. First off, it doesn't matter what type of roast or beans you use really. It just matters that the coffee is ground to a certain fineness. This causes the massive amount of pressurized extraction you get from brewing it in an espresso machine!! The massive pressure that an espresso machine provides is the key to good espresso, not the beans or the blend, or the roast shade. In fact, some of the most powerful espresso I have ever tasted is from a roast that most people would describe as light roasted coffee!!  You see the way the espresso interacts with the brain is very different. It calls into attention a brain function called Adnosine which releases adrenaline into yo

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business#commoditybusiness#freebusinessadvice

How To Successfully Run A Commodity Based Business     I have over 26 years of experience in a commodity based business. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just commodities, it was the number 2 traded commodity on the planet, coffee. Although I will be referring to coffee in this article, this information will translate into any commodity based business. One thing I do want to point out, that perhaps many haven't considered. Almost every business, if not every single business is affected in some way by commodities. Whether it is a meat packer buying boxes(by the way beef is a commodity), or a bakery packaging mini muffins in portion controlled lots. Yes, board to make boxes is a commodity, and many of the packaging materials a manufacturing facility uses is petroleum based. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to point out that understanding commodities and how to manage and minimize your exposure to wild price swings is an extremely important skill. So I'd lik

The Art Of Creating A Great Coffee Blend

  THE ART OF CREATING A GREAT COFFEE BLEND!   This is pretty much where the rubber meets the road, in the coffee industry. Coffee blends make up the vast majority of successful products within this industry. Single Origins and Estate Coffees are wonderful, but, coffee blends are generally the mainstay of most consumers purchases. There are several reasons for that. Today I want to explain and explore how you would go about finding the right coffee blend for you and, what goes into the process of roasting and blending coffee and the underlying reasons. I hope you find this enjoyable and entertaining. After all it really is the "Art" side of the coffee industry. It is also the down and dirty business side of the industry. Let's take a closer look at what goes into this process. Most of you know that coffee is an agricultural product. With any product that is cultivated and grown, there are natural cycles that occur. Coffee is no different. Coffee